Custom Tailor Your Benefits Package
A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) allows an employee to set aside a portion of his or her earnings to pay for qualified expenses as established in the cafeteria plan; most commonly for medical expenses but often for dependent care or other expenses. Money deducted from an employee’s pay into an FSA is not subject to payroll taxes, resulting in a substantial payroll tax savings to the employer and participating employees.
Build a better benefits package by giving employees the freedom to choose the types of coverage they need with an FSA program administered by TRPC.
Why Implement an FSA Program with TRPC?
- To establish savings for employees
- To establish tax savings for your company
- To build a stronger benefits package to attract and retain employees
- For the convenience of online services, account access and claim submission
- For our quick turnaround time
- For our experienced plan administrators who commit themselves to keeping your plan IRS compliant
Administrative Services to Meet Your Needs
- Plan consultation
- Complimentary participant education
- Complimentary online enrollment
- Online access to account information
- Single log-in for 401(k) and FSA services
- Debit cards
- Online claim submission
- Claims administration and review
- Recordkeeping of participant accounts
- Discrimination testing
- Annual plan review